LEt YOUR CHILD EXPEREINCE VBS AT HOME THIS SUmmer
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Jambo and welcome to camp Kilimanjaro, the latest Summer camp from King City Church.
The fun extreme adventure camp captures the excitement of the Serengeti plains to the Kilimanjaro mountaintops. As we head to Base Camp near Mount Kilimanjaro (the largest free-standing mountain in the world), we'll experience a life-changing, epic expedition through the Word of God.
Our trekkers will learn to have:
• Ears that hear and do God’s Word;
• Hearts that trust in the Lord;
• Tongues that speak in a God-honoring way;
• Hands that get to work;
• Feet that walk with the wise.
It's high adventure at its best! So, get excited to safari with Kingdom Kidz, you won't want to miss even one minute of our camp.
And speaking of our day, it begins when everyone meets at Base Camp on “zoom” at 10am for the opening assembly, a high-energy gathering that includes entertaining welcomes, rockin' songs, a
mission moment, and prayer.
Then we trek off to four fun sites (breakout rooms)
• High Adventure Lesson Time, where God’s Word is cherished and lessons are taught in hands-on ways.
• Grassland Games, where the game guides immerse the trekkers in games and challenges that provide thrills and chills.
• Safari Science and Crafts, where a wide array of science experiments and crafts are waiting to be explored.
After visiting the fun sites everyone heads back to Base Camp at 11:30am for the closing assembly.
The study material for our young trekkers will be available on this page www.kingcitychurch.org/kidscamp
Parents are required to take a copy of all the lessons and keep all the craft supplies ready for the camp so the children can have a fun hands on experience.
Please click START THE ADVENTURE button to get started with the registration.